Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 5 of 7 days on Maui. No sunburn yet, but lots of good exercise walking on sand. Wonderful sleep. But today I am in an Internet cafe, catching up. I want to get away, but not too much.

I am reminded again that I am more comfortable when busy. My in-laws, traveling with us, lie by the pool and, in the evening, turn on the TV. Art and I read. I brought along nine magazines, and I've read six of them. I'm grateful to have a spouse who leaves the TV off at home.

Sandals. How wonderful.

Still, I'm ready to be coming home in two days. The Bag Lady did not join us on this trip, but she would approve our frugality.

49 more work days!

2 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Oh, reading by the pool and walking in the sand sounds so glorious!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip when you get back! Have a safe trip home!

Cheryl Kohan said...

I know what you mean...it's fun to get away but it's also fun to go home, again. I'm with you...no television on vacation, please.